14th May 2021
- Naked Grouse say they believe in doing things differently. They even live naked and state boldly that they “are not tied to conventional whisky rules.” They say their whisky “is made for celebrating that liberating moment when you can get back to the real you, the Naked you…”
- Changing the possibilities of whisky enjoyment, they’ve created a unique blend of the world’s finest single malts, extra-matured in ‘Naked’ first-fill sherry casks (Naked because it’s their first time filled with whisky).
- They say there’s “layers of rich & fruity flavour, however they’d rather let you decide… It’s delicious and simply made to be enjoyed. With such a unique and versatile flavour, you don’t have to be restricted by the usual whisky ‘dos and don’ts’.” So they want you to “go on, dare to be different… enjoy Naked YOUR way!”
- They don’t dress things up for the sake of it. Naked packaging liberates the whisky, letting the quality shine through.
- Now, like me you may question the wisdom of doing anything “naked” in the Highlands of Scotland, BUT Naked Grouse was awarded Gold at the International Spirits Challenge 2020, and having sampled it I can attest to the fact that it is a seriously good dram.
- To be enjoyed “naked” or indeed “fully clothed”!